1. Client and teacher to agree the dates for the 6-week course in advance (the dates do not need to be in consecutive weeks).
2. Please pay for the course before it begins or at your first lesson.
3. Lessons can be cancelled and/or re-arranged, just ring your teacher as soon as you know you have to cancel.
Ann - 07900 003915
Chris - 07947 321416
Caroline - 07817 220324
Pippa - 07402 768767
4. Cancellations made up to, and including, the day before the booked date can be re-arranged without charge. No refunds or credits will be given for late
cancellations (i.e. cancellations on the day of the class) or ‘no shows’.
5. If it is necessary for us to cancel a lesson - for example because of extreme weather or teacher illness - a full refund will be given, or the lesson re-arranged.
6. Payment can be made by cash or cheque. Cheques should be made payable directly to the teacher
i.e. ‘Chris Marciniak’, ‘Caroline North’, ‘Ann Chester’ or ‘Pippa Crosby’.
Bank transfers; it may be possible to pay using this method, please discuss details with your teacher.
These terms are very important for the smooth running of the business. If you feel it is difficult for you to fit in with these rules due to work patterns etc, please discuss
this with Ann before you join a class.