Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for group classes
1. All clients will be given dates for the 6-week course in advance.
2. Please pay for the course before it begins (ideally at the introductory session for new clients, or on the last week of the previous course for ongoing clients).
3. If there are dates that you know you will not be able to attend you may subtract the cost of those sessions from the total amount due. You must also inform us
of the dates - this can only be done before the course begins.
4. Clients should write on the back of their cheque any dates which they will be missing (or on a slip of paper if paying cash or bank transfer).
5. No refunds or credits will be given for missed classes during the course.
6. Classes missed can be made up by attending a class on a different day - you need to arrange this with the teacher or by email with Ann Chester.
7. If it is necessary for us to cancel a class - for example because of extreme weather or teacher illness - a full refund will be given.
8. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer
Further details will be given at your first lesson.
These terms are very important for the smooth running of the business If you feel it is difficult for you to fit in with these rules due to work patterns etc, please discuss this with Ann before you join a class.
1. Client and teacher to agree the dates for the 6-week course in advance (the dates do not need to be in consecutive weeks).
2. Please pay for the course before it begins or at your first lesson.
3. Lessons can be cancelled and/or re-arranged, just ring your teacher as soon as you know you have to cancel.
Ann - 07900 003915
Chris - 07947 321416
Caroline - 07817 220324
Pippa - 07402 768767
4. Cancellations made up to, and including, the day before the booked date can be re-arranged without charge. No refunds or credits will be given for late cancellations (i.e. cancellations on the day of the class) or ‘no shows’.
5. If it is necessary for us to cancel a lesson - for example because of extreme weather or teacher illness - a full refund will be given, or the lesson re-arranged.
6. Payment can be made by cash or cheque. Cheques should be made payable directly to the teacher
i.e. ‘Chris Marciniak’, ‘Caroline North’, ‘Ann Chester’ or ‘Pippa Crosby’.
Bank transfers; it may be possible to pay using this method, please discuss details with your teacher.
These terms are very important for the smooth running of the business. If you feel it is difficult for you to fit in with these rules due to work patterns etc, please discuss this with Ann before you join a class.
Terms and Conditions for private lessons
GET IN TOUCH
Ann Chester Pilates